After the 2019 series sold out, we are pleased to announce that the Thomson Reuters Mental Health and Employment Law conference series will be returning in June 2020 as a virtual conference and October 2020 for the in-person conference.
- The conference will provide both legal advisors and HR practitioners with pragmatic, practical guidance on a range of current and contentious issues such as:
- An integrated approach to workplace mental health: the case for going beyond legal obligations
- How has the law responded to the rise in mental health issues at work?
- Workplace bullying and its effect on both employees and employers
- Developing effective wellness programs that incorporate mental health
- Psychological injury, fit for work and employers’ obligations
- Management of psychological claims for workers’ compensation
- What can you do if a grievance claim arises from performance management